These simple earrings incorporate beautiful glass crystal beads, glass pearl beads and rondelles to make elegant santa earrings!
- 2 x 50mm eye pins
- 2 x 12mm dark red Annelia teardrop glass crystal beads
- 2 x 8mm white glass pearl beads
- 2 x 8mm red rondelle diamante spacers
- 2 x 6mm red Annelia bicone glass crystal beads
- 4 x 50mm head pins
- 4 x 4mm black glass pearl beads
- 2 standard ear wires
- Twirly Wirlie Pliers
- Wire Cutters
Take an eye pin and thread onto it:
- a 12mm dark red Annelia teardrop glass crystal bead
- an 8mm white glass pearl bead
- an 8mm diamante spacer
- a 6mm red Annelia bicone glass crystal bead
Leaving a space of 10mm, cut the excess off the eye pin. Twirl the end using your twirly wirlies. Open up the loop you just made and attach to the ear wire. Put aside.
Pick up a head pin, and thread on a black 4mm glass pearl bead. Leaving a space of 10mm, cut the excess off the head pin. Twirl the end using your twirly wirlies. Repeat to make a second black drop. Open the loop on the other end of the eye pin from before, and thread on the two black drops (these are santa's feet!). Close securely.
Repeat the entire process to make the second earring. Your glass crystal santa earrings are now ready - perfect Christmas jewellery!
© www.eurekabeads.com.au These free beading instructions may be used for personal use only [EX50061]