Handmade from black glass crystal and metal findings, these dark angel earrings are a lovely complement to any Christmas outfit of a lovely gift for friends or relatives. Follow our free beading instructions to find out how!
- 2 x small star bronze bead caps
- 2 x 18mm black crystal teardrop glass beads (dress)
- 2 x 6mm round rondelle crystal glass bead (head)
- 2 x bronze angel wing beads
- 2 x 5mm thin filigree bronze bead caps (halo)
- 2 x 50mm bronze head pins
- 2 x 6mm bronze strong jumprings
- 2 x bronze earwires
- Twirly Wirlie Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Pliers
Pick up a headpin and place on a small star bead cap, curved up, then a teardrop bead with fat end down. Thread on the wings (facing down).
Thread on the 6mm crystal bead (head) and then the filigree bead cap (halo) facing up.
Leave an 8mm gap then cut off the excess.
Turn a loop at the top.
Open a 6mm strong jumpring and join the top loop of the angel to the earwire.
Repeat for the other earring.
Your Goth Crystal Angel Earrings are ready to wear!
© www.eurekabeads.com.au These free beading instructions may be used for personal use only [EX05091]