These Bohemium style bronze coloured earrings are simple to make, featuring glass pearls, crystals, metal beads and bead caps. Follow our easy instructions to make these earrings.
- 2 decorative head pins
- 2 x 12mm white glass pearl beads
- 2 extra large flower bead caps
- 2 x 6mm crystal clear rondelle crystals
- 2 small barrel crown metal beads
- 2 ear wires
- Twirly Wirlie Pliers
- Wire Cutters
INSTRUCTIONSTake a headpin and thread onto it:
- a 12mm white glass pearl
- an extra large flower bead cap
- a 6mm Crystal Clear rondelle glass crystal
- a small barrell crown metal bead
Leaving a space of 10mm, cut the excess off the head pin. Twirl the end using your twirly wirlies. Open up the loop you just made and attach to the ear wire. Repeat to make the second earring.
© www.eurekabeads.com.au These free beading instructions may be used for personal use only [EX01011]