With the majority of the population owning a smart phone these days, the best way to stand out from the crowd is to have a unique phone cover. This phone cover features plastic diamantes - follow our instructions to create your own!
- blank phone cover
- approx 2 grams 4.5mm pink plastic diamantes
- approx 4 grams 3mm silver plastic diamantes
- printer, paper, scissors
- blutack wand/jewel setter tool (see below)
- This style of bling phone cover will work for any style of phone - we've created a pattern for the iPhone 4, but with the right blank case, you can do it for any phone. You just need a blank case, some bling and a bit of creativity! You can download the iPhone 4 pattern from the left.
- To pick up the plastic diamantes, you can use tweezers or a magic pick up tool. Alternatively, you can do what we did and make your own. Simply use a pencil and a blob of blutack stuck to the end - this will give you enough grip to pick up the diamantes, but should still allow them to 'let go' when sticking them down.
Cut out the pattern for your phone and slide underneath the blank cover. Starting in the centre of the pattern, in the centre of the pink heart, add a dab of glue to the phone cover. Pick up one of the pink 4.5mm diamantes with your blutack wand and stick down in the glue. Repeat until you have created the heart (we recommend placing dot 5 or 6 dots of glue followed by diamantes and then repeating).
Repeat the process with the grey 3mm diamantes, starting from the centre and working your way out to the edge of the cover.
Once you have finished, leave your cover to dry for a day or so before putting it onto your phone.
© www.eurekabeads.com.au These free beading instructions may be used for personal use only [EX06601 EX99731]