Create this fun necklace made using size 6 seed beads and cute feature beads.
- 150 size 6/0 seed beads (3-4mm)
- 1- 3 feature beads
- 2 x small tube crimps
- 60cm of tigertail
- 1 x clasp
- 2 x 6mm strong jump rings
- 2 x Crimping Pliers (or 1 x crimping pliers and one jump ring tool)
- Wire Cutters
Take the piece of tigertail and thread through a small crimp, then through a jump ring and back through the crimp, pull up tightly and squish down. Cut off any excess tigertail.
Next, thread on:
- the size 6/0 seed beads either in a pattern or in a random design and
- the feature beads, placing either randomly or distanced evenly through the pattern
Finish by threading on a small crimp, then go through a jump ring and back through the small crimp. Pull up tightly and squish down. Cut off any excess tigertail.
Open one of the jump rings (as they are quite strong, you'll need two sets of pliers) and thread the clasp onto it. Close securely.
Your necklace is now ready to wear! This pattern makes a 48cm necklace, simply add more or less beads to make your necklace longer or shorter
© www.eurekabeads.com.au These free beading instructions may be used for personal use only [EX99721 EX99722 EX99723]