Handmade from sparkly glass crystal and metal findings, these angel earrings are a lovely complement to any Christmas outfit of a lovely gift for friends or relatives. reindeer is a perfect decoration for the Christmas tree. Follow our free beading instructions to find out how!
- 2 x 18mm clear crystal teardrop glass beads (dress)
- 2 x 8mm clear rondelle crystal glass bead (head)
- 2 x silver angel wing beads
- 2 x 5mm thin filigree silver bead caps (halo)
- 2 x 50mm nickel head pins
- 2 x 6mm nickel strong jumprings
- 2 x nickel earwires
- Twirly Wirlie Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Crimping Pliers
Pick up a headpin and place on a teardrop bead with fat end down. Thread on the wings (facing down).
Thread on the 8mm crystal bead (head) and then the filigree bead cap (halo) facing up.
Leave an 8mm gap then cut off the excess.
Turn a loop at the top.
Open a 6mm strong jumpring and join the top loop of the angel to the earwire.
Repeat for the other earring.
Your Sparkly Crystal Angel Earrings are ready to wear!
© www.eurekabeads.com.au These free beading instructions may be used for personal use only [EX00091]