Snake chain earrings are a breeze to make, but very elegant. Working with crystals and crimps, this project only takes a few minutes to complete.
- 1 pair snake chain earrings
- 10 large crimps
- 6 x 4mm bicone glass crystal beads
- 2 x 6mm rondelle glass crystal beads
- Crimping Pliers
- Wire Cutters
- Felt Tip Marker
Lay the earrings out flat on the table so that the three lengths of snake chain are spread out in a fan shape.
Place your beads next to the chain, alternating them so that no two beads hit against each other. We have used two beads on each length (alternating colours).
Mark the positions of the beads on the chain with a felt tip marker. Do the same on the second earring making sure that the marker dots are in the same position.
Slip a bead then a large crimp on the shortest chain and secure below by squeezing the crimp shut with pliers.
Continue the same procedure until all beads are in place.
Repeat on the second earring.
- If you prefer shorter earrings, you can trim the chain ends with wire cutters
- If a mistake is made, crimps can generally be removed by gently squeezing in the opposite direction
© www.eurekabeads.com.au These free beading instructions may be used for personal use only [EX20031]