Pack of galvanized silver Japanese round rocaille glass seed beads (Miyuki colour number 1051), size 8/0 (approximately 2mm x 3mm with a 1.1mm hole). These Japanese round seed beads are manufactured by Miyuki and are very uniform and consistent in shape and size. They have a large hole considering their size, making them perfect for bead embroidery and stop beads. They are also popular for stringing beaded bracelets, necklaces and earrings.
Sold per 100 gram pack, approximately 3750 beads.
Durability - Miyuki lists this colour/effect as:
- colour might change/fade due to bright sun or deterioration with time
- colour may rub off from friction or contact with skin acid (listed as not strong durability)
- colour may alter or fade from dry-cleaning (listed as not strong durability).
RATES & PROCESSING TIMES
FREE standard Australian parcel post for orders over $150
$9.95 flat rate parcel post for all orders under $150
Express post (additional $5), Signature on Delivery ($3) and Extra Cover ($6.50) upgrades available at checkout.
Most orders placed before 1pm AEST on a business day are posted same day - orders placed after this or on a weekend/public holiday are posted the next business day.
Please note: we only post orders to Australian residential or business postal addresses. We reserve the right to charge additional shipping fees for large or heavy orders, in particular bulky items. We will contact you if this is applicable.
FREE CLICK & COLLECTAvailable from two locations:
- Cheltenham shop (VIC 3192) - 11am to 2pm weekdays (orders usually ready for collection within 30mins)
- Toomuc Valley warehouse (VIC 3810) - contactless 24/7 (orders can take a few days to be transferred)